You need for the bath:
- 3 litres of Ruqyah water (Ruqyah Water Instructions).
- 7 leaves of sidr
- 50ml rose water
- 50ml orange blossom water
- 50ml apple vinegar
- 1-7Kg sea salt
- 1-20 litres of seawater (Optional)
- 1-20 litres of rainwater (Optional)
- 1 litre Zamzam (Optional)
- 3 pinches of saffron (Optional)
After the bath:
- First prepare 3 litres of ruqya water. Either with Ruqya sheet or read it yourself.
- Pour lukewarm bath water into a bathtub or a pool. It should not be hot!
- Now mix the above ingredients (except the oil) into the bath water.
- Bathe in this Ruqyah bath for 20 minutes.
- Get out of the bath without drying yourself. Alternatively, you can skip this point and wash off and dry yourself.
- When you are dry, smear your skin all over with the read olive oil or ruqya oil and use the black misk. To the sister: Please make sure that no strange men can smell the misk!
© Copyright by SunnahCure – Texts are welcome to be shared with credit to the author (SunnahCure), but may not be copied or reproduced for personal use.