How to make ruqya water with ruqya paper (basic mixture).
- 5-25 litres of water
- Ruqya Sheet
- Container for the water (e.g. a bucket)
- Fill a large container with water
- Put the Ruqya sheet into the water. If you are using several sheets, place each sheet separately in the water until it is softened by the water
- Wait about 15 minutes until most of the writing has come off the ruqya sheet. There is always some writing left on the paper
- You can leave the paper in the water without hesitation, as it is completely edible, but it will make the water a little slimy, so you can now remove it from the water with a sieve or similar.
- Now you have finished ruqya water, which can be kept for about 3-4 days
This basic ruqya water can be used in many ways in the ruqya or the effect can be intensified with other ingredients.
You can find other applications here:
-Honey water as Ruqya therapy-
-Ruqya home cleaning-
-spraying with ruqya water-
-Destroying Sihr with Ruqya water-
© Copyright by SunnahCure – Texts are welcome to be shared with credit to the author (SunnahCure), but may not be copied or reproduced for personal use.