- 1 Senna tea bag or alternatively 1 heaped tablespoon of Senna
- 500 ml Ruqyah water
- Some Sidr (Optional)
- An empty stomach in the morning
- First prepare 500 ml of ruqyah water. Either with ruqyah sheet or read it yourself.
- Heat this water (it should be hot, but not boiling)
- Pour the hot ruqyah water over the tea bag or the loose senna leaves and cover the container with the ruqyah water for 10 minutes (so that the important vapours cannot escape)
- Once the senna tea has cooled, drink it all at once (on an empty stomach in the morning). Do not eat or drink anything for at least 30 minutes afterwards
Repeat this senna cure for a total of 7 days.
If necessary, you can repeat the treatment one month later. After that, please wait for 3 months until the next application, as it stresses the body and leads to fluid loss.
© Copyright by SunnahCure – Texts are welcome to be shared with author’s details (SunnahCure), but may not be copied or reproduced for own purposes.