(Quist al-Hind – Indian Costus or Quist al-Bahri – Sea Costus)
Use as a nose drop
- 1 teaspoon SunnahCure Costus powder (Quist al Hind or Quist al Bahri)
- 100ml SunnahCure Olive Oil
- Mix 1 teaspoon of SunnahCure Costus powder with 100ml of SunnahCure olive oil.
- Sprinkle the Costus oil mixture with the following verses from the Qur’an:
- Al-Araf: 117-122
- Yunus: 81-82
- Taha: 68-70
- Lay your head back, preferably by placing a pillow under your shoulders or hanging your head from a sofa, bed or similar, so that the nostrils are pointing upwards.
- Now drip a few drops of the Costus oil mixture into each nostril and pull them up vigorously with your nose.
- Perform this application as needed or as a ruqyah therapy 3 times a day.
Oral application (e.g. for eaten sihr or diseases in the chest or abdomen)
- Mix 1 teaspoon of SunnahCure Costus powder with enough SunnahCure olive oil to make a kind of ball (or solid paste).
- If needed, you can read this ball with Quran (see above).
- Now let the costus oil ball melt in the corner of your mouth and swallow it little by little.