- Bakhour (Bint al Arab, Black Misk Bukhur, Black Misk Fragrance Stone, Louban Yemen, Louban Ethiopia)
- Bakhour burner (or other non-flammable container or aluminium foil)
- 1 charcoal tablet
- 1 lighter
- 100g Dry sand (not necessary)
How to use
- If necessary, fill 100 g of dry sand into the Bakhour burner
- Light 1 charcoal tablet with the lighter and place it on the sand in the Bakhour burner.
- Wait about 10–15 minutes until a white layer has formed around the charcoal tablet and now place the bakhour of your choice on the charcoal so that a pleasant incense scent is created and now distribute the scent of the bakhour in the desired place.
- If the smoke starts to smell unpleasant, then remove the old bakhour and place 1 stick or pinch of bakhour on the charcoal. You can repeat this process over and over again while the charcoal tablet is glowing.